ATC ATC EVENING PRIMROSE DIETARY SUPPLEMENT Health Healthy Tips
September 12, 2015
Growing up Successful with ATC EVENING PRIMROSE
When we were young we've been bombarded with the question "what do you want to be when you grow up?" And though it practically changed every year as we grew older, one thing's for sure, we all wanted to be successful. Times has changed, modern women now has control over different aspects of our daily lives. You see women government leaders, CEO's and creators. Women pave paths for themselves now, we see women making rules instead of just blindly following rules for them.
But if you find that you're planning your life around premenstrual syndrome (PMS) or, worse yet, your PMS are keeping you from your activities; it's time to take action!
Take 1-3 ATC Evening Primrose a day, after meals with warm water.
ATC Evening Primrose relieves premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and breast pain associated with menstrual cycle. It also helps alleviate hot flashes caused by menopause and reduces symptoms of eczema and dermatitis.
Benefits of Evening Primrose
- Menopausal symptoms - treat hot flashes associated with menopause
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) - ease breast tenderness and feelings of depression as well as irritability and swelling and bloating from fluid retention.
- Mastalgia - reduce breast pain and tenderness in people with cyclic mastalgia.
- Osteoporosis - increase in bone density since they have less levels of essential fatty acids
- Breast cancer - One study found that women with breast cancer who took GLA had a better response to tamoxifen (a drug used to treat estrogen-sensitive breast cancer) than those who took only tamoxifen.
- Allergies, cold, flu, and immunity – some folks use it for allergies. And women and children who are prone to allergies appear to have lower levels of GLA in breast milk and blood. Assists the immune system, building resistance to minor upper respiratory conditions including allergies.
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) - have lower levels of essential fatty acids (EFAs), both omega-6s and omega-3s. EFAs are important to normal brain and behavioral function.
- Diabetic neuropathy - reduce symptoms of nerve pain
- Nourish nails, scalp, and hair - prevents nail from cracking and also helps to keep them generally healthy. In addition, it nourishes the scalp, making the supplement potentially valuable in treating a variety of hair problems.
- Rheumatoid arthritis – may reduce pain, swelling, and morning stiffness
- Eczema, High blood pressure (Hypertension) - outperforms a placebo in relieving eczema-related inflammation, as well as the itching, oozing, and flaking associated with this condition. Helps maintain normal healthy blood pressure in healthy people.
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms - prevents withdrawal symptoms such as depression and seizures
Be a strong modern day woman, don't let anything get in the way of doing what you love and do well in it.
ATC Evening Primrose are affordably priced at only P6.00/pc, P153/Pack and P387.20/bottle.
Available in Mercury Drugstore and all leading Drugstore nationwide.