I've been super-duper busy during the holidays and after New Year's eve, I feel so lazy and just want to lie down in bed while watching TV. I’m drained and out of urge to get out of the holiday vibe. Don't you feel the same way? Unfortunately, we have no choice but to move forward. We need to get back to working hard to make our dreams come true because success doesn't simply land in the palm of our hands. It requires serious determination and undying commitment to get to the top. We have to go out there and show the world who the real boss is.
To open the year and make it different, instead of having a new year’s resolution, I made a dream board. It is a board full of dreams that I want to accomplish and fulfill this year. Let me give you a glimpse of the dreams I would be working on for the 366 days that makes up 2016.
1. House – For the longest time, I’ve been wanting to have our own house. It doesn’t need to be too fancy. I just want it to be a place where my family can gladly call home. Although, we are happy living with my mother-in-law, I believe that having our own house is an obligation we need to comply for our kids. Furthermore, it would develop our independence as a family.
2. My Own Car- I want to have my own car for the sole purpose of avoiding inconvenience because I drive around a lot and so does my husband. There are times when we both have to go somewhere and carpooling is not a possible option due to having different destination.
3. Baby Girl – Y’all probably know that I’m the girly-girl type of woman and I would absolutely love it if the God above would bless me with a baby girl whom I can share my passion with.
4. Family Time - I consider this as the most precious moments in my life. There is no better way to spend my time here on earth than being with my family.
5. Travel more – I love travelling and I would never run out of destinations. This world is intensely beautiful and I want to see everything it has to offer.
6. Get Fit – Health is wealth. So don’t take your food and your health for granted because you cannot enjoy life even when you have it all if you are weak and ill. Everything would mean nothing where you’re already 6 feet below ground.
7. Make a Snowman with the kids – Yes, I am on my thirties and I wanna freaking build a snowman. I can almost imagine the tons of fun we’d be having when we build our own version of Olaf. P.S. I also like warm hugs.
I pray and hope that by the end of this year when I look back at this board posted on my BDJ planner, that it wouldn’t be a dream board anymore but a reality board. Behind these dreams requires a persistent and hard working woman that I know I can be. “Aim for the moon because even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”.
Believing in yourself is the first step in achieving your dreams. Have the confidence to set your goals for this year. I want to see you guys post your dream board and you might even win a BDJ planner, an amazing must-have to keep your plans and dreams intact.
CONGRATULATIONS Ma. Ana Ruth A. Tambaoan You won a BDJ Planner. Please PM me your complete mailing address at http://facebook.com/therealrochellerivera
Thank you everyone for commenting below your dreams. Sharing your wish can help it come true faster. :-)