Church Holy Week Destination Regina Rica Tanay Rizal Travel
April 06, 2014
Our Visit to Mama Mary Regina RICA (Regina Rosarii) in Tanay Rizal
On a beautiful blessed Sunday morning last March 30, 2014, We went to visit Regina RICA also known as Regina Rosarii in Tanay, Rizal.
When my Mom was here in the Philippines last January they went to this place and I was told that it offers a miraculous answer for your prayers. She was very thankful that her prayers were answered immediately and she was given her job back.
When my family was sick for weeks, I promise that I will visit Regina Rosarii to pray for our recovery and other intentions in life that I have and to simply give thanks.
Always remember that it could answer your prayer today, tomorrow, next week, next year or longer-- Now that doesn't mean you should give up on your prayers. If it was meant for you, it will be given to you and if you prayed with complete sincerity.
The place where you free yourself of negative stress, worries and vexations that tires you out . A place where you can feel Mama Mary and God's presence.
The place was so peaceful, quiet and serene.
The fresh breath of air feels so good, it was cold though the sun was hot.
This a place of prayer, pilgrimage and peace- these are the words that best describe this holy place.
This place is a Must visit this coming Holy Week.
It was about an hour and half away from Manila. We even bought chico and caimito on our way. We got there just in time for the Holy Mass at 11:00 am.
Our Lady of Regina RICA (Regina Rosarii) is a huge beautiful 71-foot high statue stands on top of the hill. It was made by the sculptor, Jose Barcena Jr.
Stations of the Cross
Regina RICA (Regina Rosarii) Sunflower Trail
I love how the sunflower moves itself in the most direct position in front of the sun so it can get the maximum sun rays. This is symbolic of spiritual faith, and worship because we follow our belief as the sunflower moves to face the life-giving rays of the sun. The sunflower is a symbol of God's love. ♥
Light a candle and express your Intentions
Each color of candle represents an aspect of life you want to pray for- Thanksgiving, Peace, For Safe Trip/ Good Job, For hope to pass exam, for good health, for courage, for love for family, for financial prosperity, for success, for joy and for friends. ALL of the above for ABUNDANCE.
Each candle costs Php20 for donation.
I lighted 5 candles, ORANGE for Good Health, WHITE for Success, VIOLET for Financial Prosperity, GREEN for Hope to Pass Exam, ROSE for love for family.
Praying that my intention will be heard. ♥
Labyrinth walk where you can slowly walk and meditate.
One of the angels under Our Lady's mantle. Below her feet is a canopy of clouds with 17 sculptured angels, There are 16 smiling angels and the 17th is inside the mantle which is the crying angel. The crying angel symbolizes sorrow for the sins we commit.
Inside her mantle is an adoration chapel called SULOD (Sanctuary of Universal Love and Devotion). "Sulod is an ilonggo word meaning "enter".
Regina RICA Chapel
We heard the Holy Mass and it was so beautiful and I am very thankful that I was able to witnessed. We were blessed with holy water, Anointing of the Healing Oil, the oil are fragrant that smells so good! Yes I was able to smell it :-) and Adoration of the Holy Relic.
Prayer to Heal My Family Tree:
Please bless all the members of my family and heal us in areas where we are broken.
We live in a world suffering from broken marriages, unhealthy relationships and painful separations.
We are affected by the sins of our ancestors.
You know that we need even before we ask.
Send us the healing presence of Your Son, Jesus so we can forgive the ones who hurt us the most- the ones we love the most.
Mama Mary Regina Rosarii, cover us with your mantle of love. Touch our hearts with peace even in the midst of chaos and crises experienced by our families.
Heal us, help us, hug us as we say this prayer.
In the name of Jesus, your Son and our Brother,
Prayer for Healing:
Dear God, You said, "Come to Me" all of you who are tired and heavily burdened, and I will give you rest."
I come to you today... right now. Please touch every pore, every fiber, every cell of my body. Touch my mind, my heart, and my spirit. Fill me with hope. Teach me to believe that with God, nothing is impossible. Let me forget and forgive all events that make me sad. And when I worry, teach me to rely on You. Help me to believe that nothing happens by chance and everything that happens has a reason.
I trust that no matter what, You will fight for me. I only need to be still. I need not fear anymore. Help me, heal me, hug me, be here in my pain. Blessed pain, holy pain, Blessed pain, holy pain. I accept Your will, but touch every part of me that needs healing... heal my body, heal my heart, heal my mind, heal my spirit, heal my pocket, heal my memories. I have come to You with my burdens. You will give me peace, You will give me rest, You will give me healing... and these I believe.
I believe that I am healed.
I believe that I am whole.
I believe that I can now live life to the full.
Mother Mary, REGINA ROSARII,
intercede for me to Jesus, your Son.
I ask this, in the name of Jesus,
the Great HEALER, the Great PROVIDER. Amen.
Bote Bote Para Kay Mama Mary to help maintain Regina Rosarii Chapel on top of the Hill.- Be a Blessing, Share your Blessings and bring your bottles full of coins to Regina RICA and in return they will give you a beautiful handmade rosary or a token of appreciation.
Handumanan (Souvenir Shop)
I want to buy the Mama Mary Regina Rosarii Miniature to put in my altar but it was priced at Php1,700 because we were told that it was made by the same sculptor who made the huge Mama Mary Regina Rosarii and it is made of fiber glass that explains the reasonable price. I will come back and buy this to add to my altar.
I bought a handkerchief with the image of Regina Rosarii with the Regina Rosarii Hymn for souvenir and take it everywhere I go.
This is one of the most beautiful place I've been and It was truly an unforgettable experience for the body and soul. I feel so much blessed. It was worth the visit and there was so much to explore in this place that I did not have the chance to see. I would love to come back here again and again.
Visiting Time: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM except Tuesdays
Schedule of Activities at Regina RICA
Sunday- 11:00 am/3:30 pm
Monday-Saturday- 11:00 am except Tuesday
6:00 am every 4th Saturday of the month
Address: Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal
Tel Nos.: (632) 401-2036/(632) 9853878
Mobile: (63) 919-2694286
Tel Nos.: (632) 401-2036/(632) 9853878
Mobile: (63) 919-2694286
DIRECTIONS going to Regina RICA in Tanay Rizal.
By Car: Teresa to Manila East Road Route
1. From South Super Highway go to C5
2. Turn right at Ortigas Avenue then go towards Teresa.
3. Get Manila East Road. When in Morong get to the left road toward Tanay.
4. When you see the road forking between Baras and highway on your left get to the left road.
5. When reaching Tanay and you see Flying V gasoline station on your right and Shell gasoline station on your left.
6. Turn left at the Tanay-Sampaloc Road
7. When you reach Sampaloc, Tanay turn right Marcos Highway straight ahead. You will pass on your left Camp Capinpin and on your right JE camp (Erap's Place).
8. When you are in approximately Km. 66.5 there is a signage directing you to turn right at Sitio Aguho Street and 200 meters away on your right is the gate of Regina Rica.
1. If you are coming from North Super Highway you can go to Kalayaan (QC) to either Anonas left Aurora Boulevard which will fork (on the left towards the bridge to Marikina) and on the right towards Marcos Highway.
2. You will pass by Masinag but continue your course in Marcos Highway.
3. You will pass Cogeo, Boso-boso, Palo Alto. Go on you will pass by Sierra Madre Resort on your left and Pranjetto on your right. At Pranjetto the road forks please take the one on the right still along Marcos Highway.
4. When you arrive the town there is a crossing but just go straight maintain the Marcos Highway course, you will pass by Camp Capinpin on your left and JE camp on your right.
5. When you are in approximately Km. 66.5 there is a signage directing you to Turn right at Sitio Aguho Street and 200 meters away on your right is the gate of Regina RICA.
If you go by public transportation
If you want to pass through Marcos Highway :
1. Go to Aurora Boulevard, Cubao Mercury. Get a jeep to Cogeo market.
2. Go down Cogeo market then go to Cogeo market to get a jeep to Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal. This will pass by Marcos Highway.
3. When you reach Sampaloc, Tanay market. Get a tricycle to Regina RICA Sitio Aguho Street. It will bring you inside Regina RICA guard house.
Getting an aircon public transportation from Star Mall, EDSA:
1. Go to Star Mall at EDSA corner Shaw Boulevard and get a van or jeep going to Tanay. This will bring you to Tanay town proper.
2. Please tell driver to show you the parking area of the Tanay Sampaloc jeepneys.
3. Get Tanay Sampaloc Jeep and go down at the market place in Sampaloc, Tanay.
4. Get a tricycle to Regina RICA Sitio Aguho Street . It will bring you inside Regina RICA guard house.
For those from Los Baños, CALABARZON who wish to pass by the back door:
1. You will pass by Bay, Pila, Pagsanjan.
2. Stay on the national Highway passing by Pakil, Siniloan, Mabitac, Pililia.
3. Upon arrival to Tanay - Manila East Road turn right at Shell gasoline station you will see Flying V on your left.
4. When you reach Sampaloc, Tanay turn right Marcos Highway.
5. Straight ahead. You will pass Camp Capinpinon your left and on your right JE camp (Erap’s place).
8. When you are in approximately Km. 66.5 there is a signage directing you to Turn right at Sitio Aguho Street and 200 meters away on your right is the gate of Regina RICA.
May you all have a Blessed Holy Week! ♥
Tell me what you think? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.
THANKS, Much Love, Rochelle
ENJOY MY POST?
LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK for more updates and photos.
SUBSCRIBE TO rochellerivera.com by EMAIL
FOLLOW @rochellemiko on INSTAGRAM
Thank you! I really appreciate it!