A long year of waiting and Christmas is back again, people anticipate all the happy things that go with it -- parties, presents, and good friends. They come back and make your Christmas truly memorable.
This year, SBC is bringing back the good times of this Yuletide through the come back of SBC holiday favorites – Coffee Hazelnut, Caramel Apple and Cookies & Mint, to join the Yuletide good times is the new Salted Almond Truffle.
All these are available in
All these are available in
Caramel Apple – SBC’s white chocolate mocha infused with apple syrup and caramel sauce garnished with whipped cream, caramel sauce, cinnamon powder and Christmas candy.
Coffee Hazelnut – SBC’s white chocolate mocha perfectly combined with the nutty flavors of coconut and hazelnut with whipped cream, sprinkled with golden crunch and topped with Christmas candy.
Cookies & Mint – SBC’s classic mocha with a tempting mix of Oreo cookies and mint syrup covered with whipped cream, crushed Oreo cookies and Christmas candy.
SBC Dream Journal 2015
Available colors: Red, Green, Navy Blue and Gray
A portion of the sales for every redeemed journal will be donated to SBC’s partner organization – World Vision.
1. A customer can avail of the Seattle’s Best Coffee (SBC) Dream Card from October 24, 2014 to January 15, 2015 with no purchase required.
2. One sticker is given for each Seattle’s Best Coffee beverage purchase.
3. Cardholder must accumulate 18 stickers to redeem one SBC Dream Journal. The 18 stickers must be composed of 8 holiday drink stickers and 10 regular drink (excluding bottled drinks and water) stickers.
4. The Holiday Drinks are as follows:
- Caramel Apple (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
- Coffee Hazelnut (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
- Salted Almond Truffle (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
- Cookies & Mint (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
5. Cardholder should present their SBC Dream Card to the cashier upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
6. Tampering with and / or transferring of stickers to another SBC Dream Card is not allowed. This will render all the stickers in the SBC Dream Card null and void.
7. Once all stickers are completed, cardholder submits the SBC Dream Card to redeem an SBC Dream Journal from any of the participating Seattle’s Best Coffee cafés nationwide. A combination of up to 2 cards will be allowed as long as the stickers for the 8 holiday drinks and 10 regular drinks are completed with the two cards combined.
8. Transactions with Senior Citizen and SBC VIP Card discounts are qualified for this promotion. Any other in-store promotions and discounts are disqualified to join this promotion.
9. A portion of the total sales of a completed SBC Dream Card will be donated to Seattle’s Best Coffee’s partner organization – World Vision.
10. Accumulation of stickers at any Seattle’s Best Coffee café is from October 24, 2014 to January 15, 2015 only.
11. Redemption of the SBC Dream Journal is up to March 16, 2015 only.
Tell me what you think? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.
THANKS, Much Love, Rochelle
ENJOY MY POST?
LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK for more updates and photos.
SUBSCRIBE TO rochellerivera.com by EMAIL