Many people struggle with skin conditions such as dry skin, wrinkles, acne, rosacea, and sun damage, among others. The consumption of certain vitamins and minerals is one of the most effective ways to treat skin conditions a make skin healthy.
This is why I make sure that I take my daily dose of multivitamins to help my skin fight against acne and wrinkles. They promote healthy skin, high energy, increased immunity and other benefits that I have not even heard of that I probably need too!
There are several nutrients that are known to play a key role in the proper growth and immunity of the skin. After taking Centrum for a few days, I found that my skin health has dramatically improved.
Backed by over 30 years of nutritional science and over 100,000 patient years of exposure in clinical studies, Centrum is the world’s most studied multivitamin brand.
Not only does it take care of my skin but it also gives me energy and immunity because it has all the vitamins that I need for the day. There is no way I will be able to fulfill the daily dosage that I need by eating the necessary fruits and vegetables, the cost alone will be outrageous. For P10 a day I can supplement all that with one single tablet, from vitamin A to Zinc.
Centrum contains Vitamins B1, B2, B12, Niacin, Biotin, and Pantothenic Acid as well. Why are these important? Here’s a breakdown on some of the vitamins that can be found with a single Centrum.
• Vitamin A, which can also be found in milk, eggs, liver, fortified cereals, darkly colored orange or green vegetables (such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and kale), and orange fruits such as cantaloupe, apricots, peaches, papayas, and mangos, is necessary for skin maintenance and repair and treats sun damaged skin
• Vitamin C, found in many fresh fruits like the oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, cantaloupes, mangoes, papayas, and their juices. Vegetables such as bean sprouts, green peppers, plantains, broccoli and greens like kale and poke greens, helps reduce the effects of sun damage on the skin, and it helps tissue repair itself and is thought to bolster the immune system.
• Vitamin D, can only be had in two ways, one is exposure to sunlight, and the other is through certain diets and taking supplements, which coincidentally Centrum has, this reduces spots and growths
• Vitamin E, vegetable oils like wheat germ, sunflower, and safflower oils are among the best sources of vitamin E. Corn and soybean oils also provide some vitamin E. Nuts (such as peanuts, hazelnuts, and, especially, almonds) and seeds (like sunflower seeds) are also among the best sources. This helps fight the effects of sun damage on the skin, and it also helps skin smooth and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
• Biotin, a type of Vitamin B, Nuts, root vegetables, and eggs are among our best sources of biotin, this is a nutrient that forms the basis of skin, nail and hair cells. Deficiency of Biotin is also known to cause skin rash. This also helps in balancing the blood sugar.
• Pantothenic Acid is for energy production to help you keep going and going and going throughout the day. This also helps speed up your metabolism.
• Zinc, can be found in seafood, beef and lamb, wheat germ, spinach, pumpkin and squash seeds, nuts, cocoa and chocolate, pork and chicken, beans (especially mungo), and mushrooms, this help build the immune system so you wouldn’t have to make sickness an excuse.
There is no way you can afford or eat all those food in one day. Good thing Centrum has the complete recipe. P10 seems a bit cheaper compare to not getting the daily dosage your body needs.
To promote overall skin health, energy, immunity and so much more, choose Centrum. Take Centrum every day and #BeComplete from A to Zinc at only P10 SRP daily!
Tell me what you think? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.
THANKS, Much Love, Rochelle
ENJOY MY POST?
LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK for more updates and photos.