BASILUR TEA Christmas Gifts Drinks
December 02, 2016
Brew-tiful Gift For the Tea Enthusiast: Basilur Tea
Tea makes a perfect gift for everyone on your list, even if they don't regularly drink tea. That's right-everyone could use some tea. And not just because of the delicious taste but its benefits go far beyond refreshment. There is plenty of research showing that drinking tea can actually improve your health.
Here are the top 10 health benefits of tea:
1. It contains antioxidants
2. It has less caffeine than coffee
3. May reduce your heart attack and stroke
4. May help with weight loss
5. May help protect your bones
6. May keep your smile bright
7. May boost the immune system
8. May help battle cancer
9. Soothe the digestive system
10. Lowered cholesterol
Personally I love my perfect cup of tea. It’s how I like to begin my day—not to help me wake up, but rather I like to enjoy a tasteful cup of bliss first thing in the morning.
Introducing Basilur Tea
Basilur creates unique blends of tea with the most exotic ingredients such as a variety of flavours, natural fruits and herbs, making every tea drinking experience more unique and joyful.
Basilur tea was born in the land of Sri Lanka which produces the world's finest tea. So, what's so special about tea from Sri Lanka?
- Ethnically produced. Formerly known as Ceylon, it possesses the perfect climatic and soil conditions to grow this noble herb, which boasts of a 5000 year old history.
- Ozone-friendly tea
- All tea leaves are handpicked
- Orthodox method of manufacturing teas, which takes time and better teas are produced in the process.
Basilur carries the Lion-Logo- Symbol of quality teas produced and packed in Sri Lanka.
It carries the Ceylon Lion Logo-symbol of quality; Quality Certified by the Government- The name 'Ceylon Tea' and the famous lion logo that goes with it indicates the tea grown, manufactured and packed entirely in Sri Lanka conforming to strict quality standards laid down and administered by the Sri Lanka Tea Board.
Basilur is available in over 67 countries and is sold in some of the most high-end tea boutiques, hypermarkets, specialty shops and A-grade supermarkets. Basilur continues its journey to be the most unique and versatile brand in the tea industry.
Over 90 different blends of tea, over 200 delectable products, Basilur! A new beginning of a luxurious lifestyle with the unique experience of the art of drinking Ceylon’s finest tea.
Like Basilur Tea Philippines on Facebook
Follow @BasilurTeaPh on Instagram