Hayan Glitter Lip Gloss in Color No. T302 ♥

Hayan Glitter Lip Gloss  

Natural Lip Color is enhanced and stays beautifully shiny for a long time.

Characteristic:

It leaves a dewy consistency as it locks moisture in keeping your lips highly moisturized for hours. It glides easily as it moisturized for hours. It glides easily as it moisturizes and softens lips for a beautiful natural look.

How to apply:

Apply lightly on the inner lips and more generously to the outer lips, then press lips together to evenly distribute color. 

INGREDIENTS:
Polybutene, Mineral Oil, Silica Dimethyl, Silylate, Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin Oil, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Isopropyl palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Butylparaben, Fragrance, BHT (+/-) Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891). Iron Oxides (Cl 77491). Yellow 5 Lake, Red No.6 Lake (Cl 15850). Tin Oxide, Red No 33 Lake (Cl 17200), Red No 27 Lake (Cl 45410). Iron Oxides (Cl 77499).
WHERE I BOUGHT IT: Gift from Hayan Korea 
PRICE  
Regular Price: P350 
Buy now at Introductory Price on SALE! ♥ 
Introductory Price: P150
 Hayan Glitter Lip Gloss 
Hayan Color...... No. T302

Standard Brush Applicator
In the tube, it looks lovely and intense, but it does not show on to the lips much. The gloss itself hardly has any color, and the pink glitter stands out in certain lights.  
Swatches on my hand
It is a transparent lip gloss that adds a little bit of light pink and as you all know I love anything sparkly, so this is love for me.
Hayan Glitter Lip Gloss in Color No. T302  
Swatches on my lips
A sophisticated, lustrous shine that makes lips look fuller. It's twinkling sparkle that reflects light. 

• Nourishes the lips
  • It is a little bit sticky but not stickier than other lip glosses I tried. 
  • Looks very glossy on the lips
  • The glitter particles are fine and do not feel uncomfortable on the lips
  • Pretty light pink with glitter flakes 

DISLIKES:
  • None 

OVERALL: I love Lip Gloss, I actually have a huge collection but definitely Hayan Glitter Lip Gloss is on my favorite list now. I am really happy with this lip gloss. It moisturizes and softens the lips. The only concern is but not dislike that it contains Butylparaben 
(Studies conducted in the early 2000s located traces of parabens in breast tumors)  
 However, parabens have not been proven to cause breast cancer. It is actually used as an antimicrobial preservative in cosmetics. 

WILL I BUY THIS AGAIN? Yes, I want to try other shades too.
WILL I RECOMMEND THIS? Yes
RATING: 

BUY Hayan Korea Products on the following Branches:
SM Masinag
SM Rosario
SM San Lazaro
SM San Pablo
SM Southmall
SM Sta Mesa
SM Sta Rosa
Star Mall Alabang
Star Mall, Edsa Mandaluyong
Victory Mall Antipolo
Victory Mall Caloocan

VISIT WEBSITE: http://www.hayankorea.com

COPYRIGHT: All images displayed on this photo are taken by ME, Copyright Protected, Any unauthorized reproduction of images displayed on this site in any form is strictly forbidden.  Please ask permission and contact me first if you wish to use it on your site or anything you need it, making sure that credit/link to my site. (www.rochellerivera.com). 
You maybe subject of copyright protection Under the act.
DISCLAIMER: All products that are mentioned and reviewed here on my blog are of my own personal opinions. As with all products, any products mentioned here should be used at your own discretion and with caution.
If I receive a product complimentary of the company, it will be stated so in the post, otherwise, all products are purchased myself for my own personal use and I am just here to show you how I use the products and share my opinions about the products. :)
All item that I have reviewed on my blog are my 100% honest opinion and will describe the item as detailed as possible♥

Tell me what you think? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.

THANKS, Much Love, Rochelle

ENJOY MY POST? 
LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK  for more updates and photos.
SUBSCRIBE TO rochellerivera.com by EMAIL 
FOLLOW @rochellemiko on TWITTER 
FOLLOW @rochellemiko on INSTAGRAM 
Thank you!  I really appreciate it!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

1. wow i like this ah, 50% off, i wanna buy this until when kaya tong introductory price

ReplyDelete
  2. wahh.. I like this ah, 50% off , i will buy this, until when kaya tong introductory price.

ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it looks :) LOve those glittery and sparkling effect.
    Aside from that, its really affordable. I don't know if I already read something about Hayan Lippies :D Would love to see more hayan product review :D

ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I totally love this! <3

Na-excite tuloy ako.. as they have invited me over to their office. <3 Weee, I can't wait!

ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about this products these past few days and this product is the unique one. Not just ordinary kasi ung iba mascara and etc but this glitter lip gloss. Unusual now a days but looks good on you!

ReplyDelete
  6. i really love the color! it's light but i love how the glitters stand out and make your lips sparkle. Im not a fan of those sticky lip glosses and as you've said, this is less sticky than the other one of those you've tried, i still want to own this kind of lippie. :)

ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you also say something about its ingredients' health research.
    the intro price is very affordable, the glittery spread on your lips is cute. I'd like to try the L14 -- the clear one =)

ReplyDelete
  8. I love natural color... Gusto ko 'to sana makaavail din ako ng kanilang introductory price.

ReplyDelete
  9. that looks indeed so dewy!! i can see from the photos! great review! i hope i love lip gloss though hehe

ReplyDelete
  10. Shining shimmering lips. You really can see the glitters. :) Great review. :)

ReplyDelete
  11. i like the color and the glitters

ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color of lipstic, shining, shimmering lips!! :-)

ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Suggestions?
Please I would love to read about it.
I will reply to you as soon as I can and visit your site too.
But please no spam comments. All comments are subject to review before approving.
Thank you very much! Maraming Salamat! Arigatou gozaimasu!